SimpleGPT operates this site to provide users the
opportunity to complete offers and earn an incentive (cash, points, gift cards,
etc). By accessing and using
this Site, you agree to each of the terms and conditions set forth herein
("Terms of Service"). Additional
terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of this Site or to particular
content or transactions are also posted in particular areas of the Site and,
together with these Terms of Service, govern your use of those areas, content
SimpleGPT reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any
time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such
modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement
A. General Membership Requirements
- Users must be at least 18 years old or 13 years or older with parental permission.
- Users must provide honest, valid and accurate information at all times of membership and during all use of SimpleGPT.com
- Users must reside in the United States and may not log into SimpleGPT.com from anywhere outside of the United States.
- Users may not create more than one account per person, household, or computer.
- Users may not utilize a proxy or attempt to hide , mask or change their geographical location/IP address.
- Users may only log in and us their SimpleGPT account from their own personal computer and internet connection. If multiple users log in from the same computer and/or internet connection or IP address, it is grounds for termination and forfeiture of all earnings.
- Users are responsible for their own account privacy and security. Each user is also responsible for any and all actions that occur under the user's account.
B. Grounds for Termination/Disqualifcation
- User is found in violation of any of the Terms of Service
- User is found spamming the site or referral links
- User commits fraud, is found cheating, provides false information when completing offers, or in any way jeopardizes the site's relationship with advertisers or other members.
- User attempts to help others cheat or commit fraud.
C. Cancellation of Membership
You may cancel your membership with SimpleGPT.com at any time. To do so, simply log into your account and send the Administrator a message or Trouble Ticket requesting the closure of your account. Keep in mind that deactivated accounts may or may not be recoverable. If you cancel your membership, you may not create a new account. Upon deactivation, all credits and account balances are forfeited.
D. Transfer of Membership
Transfer of accounts, membership and/or account balances is strictly prohibited.
You may be asked at any time and for any reason to verify your identity and/or geographical location.Failure to provide the requested documents may result in your account termination without pay.
A. Offer Completion
- Users may only complete an offer if they have never completed the offer before, whether through SimpleGPT.com or some other means.
- No offer is guaranteed to credit, whether paid or free. SimpleGPT is not responsible for any loss (including time or money) for any offer that does not credit.
- Users must have a sincere interest in the offers they complete.
- Users must provide their own valid and truthful information when completing offers. Any falsification of user information is grounds for account termination and forfeiture of all earnings.
B. Offer Reversal
- If an advertiser decides, for any reason, to reverse credit for an offer, then SimpleGPT in turn also reserves the right to revoke credit for that offer.
C. Offer Fraud
- If a user is found to be providing false information, duplicating offers, or committing fraud in any way, SimpleGPT reserves the right to reverse credit for any and all offers completed by that user and to terminate the user's account.
D. Offer Terms
- All offers listed on SimpleGPT have their own terms of service and requirements. Each user is responsible for complying with those terms of service and ensuring they meet the offer requirements.
- SimpleGPT is not responsible for any fraudulent charges accrued from other companies on any form of payment users may use.
- SimpleGPT cannot be held responsible for the terms, conditions, or any other contractual agreement of any offer listed on the site. Please read all of the terms associated with each offer completely and carefully before completing them.
- Advertisers may change the terms of an offer without notifiying us. SimpleGPT makes no guarantee on the accuracy of offer descriptions listed.
SimpleGPT reserves the right to refuse payment to any user for any reason. All earnings are considered property of SimpleGPT up until payments have been processed and sent.
A. Account Balance
- Cash and/or points for successfully completing offers will accrue in the user's balance, subject to the user's compliance with our Terms of Service. The user's account and balance is non-transferable.
- If a user has an offer reversed, the amount that was initially credited will be subtracted from their balance.
B. Terms of Payment
- User's accounts must be in good standing to receive payment. Any user with a negative cash or point balance cannot request payment. The minimum cashout requirements must be met in order to request payment.
C. Paypal Payments
- A minimum of $1 is required to request payment via paypal
- Users with a negative cash or point balance cannot request payment
- Paypal payments will only be sent to verified Paypal accounts. If a user's Paypal account is unable to receive payments or the payment is "unclaimed" then SimpleGPT reserves the right to withhold payment from that user.
- Payments that are returned to SimpleGPT because they were denied or refunded will not be re-issued. Those earnings are forfeited by the user.
- Users are responsible for making sure that they type in the correct paypal email address when requesting payment. SimpleGPT is not responsible for any payment that is sent to the wrong paypal account.
- Users may not share paypal accounts with other users of the Site
D. Gift Cards
- Users may elect to trade their cash or points balance for a gift card.
- A minimum of $5 (or 500 points) is required to request payment via a gift card
- Gift cards are sent within 7 days of requesting one. Occasionally more time may be necessary to process requests.
- Users are responsible for maintaining correct payment information. SimpleGPT is not responsible for any payment that is sent to the wrong place, if incorrect information was provided by the user.
- Users who earn $600 or more in a calendar year must submit a W-9 tax form, provided by the IRS on their website, in addition to a government-issued photo ID. The tax form and ID must be submitted prior to any payment that will put the user over $600 for the calendar year. Failure to provide the requested documents entitles SimpleGPT to place that user's account on hold and withhold payments.
Each user who registers with SimpleGPT.com is given a
referral link and anyone who successfully clicks on your referral link and
registers will be assigned as your referral.To qualify as a referral, the user must:
- Agree to our terms of service and meet eligibility requirements
- Successfully click on your referral link and register
- Not have previously registered with SimpleGPT.com
- Meet all terms of service at all times
Falsification of referrals or obtaining referrals by unlawful or dishonest means (not limited to, but including spam or false statements or representation of the site) may result in account termination and forfeiture of all earnings.
SimpleGPT reserves the right to reverse referral earnings accrued by you, the user, for any reason and at any time, particularly if one or any of your referrals completes offers fraudulently or has offers reversed by the advertisers.
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to SimpleGPT or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by SimpleGPT or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
C. Links to Third-Party Websites
D. Downloading Files
SimpleGPT cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs. E. Disclaimer of Warranties
SimpleGPT makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, the service or content. SIMPLEGPT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise. SIMPLEGPT does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected. SIMPLEGPT does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The site, the service and the content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
F. Limitation of Liability
In no event will SimpleGPT be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other indirect damages arising out of (1) the use of or inability to use the site, the service, or the content, (2) any transaction conducted through or facilitated by the site; (3) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site, the service and/or the content, (4) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or (5) any other matter relating to the site, the service, or the content, even if SIMPLEGPT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the site, the service, the content, or with the terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SimpleGPT, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
H. User Conduct
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
I. User Supplied Information
You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give SimpleGPT the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
J. Password Security
If you register to become a SimpleGPT.com member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
Last updated 8/22/2011